Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Catching Up: Pictures from the last 3 months

Jen and the kids on Canyon Lake Dam in November (a family photo if you count my reflection in Jen's glasses)

Snow in the mountains above El Paso last month

Kinda makes you wish you knew how to ride a horse, don't it?

Wonderfully lonely in Rocky Mountain National Park (early December)

A new take on a familiar scene last month in Cloudcroft, New Mexico (see October Archives)

Duststorm near Odessa, Texas yesterday (this picture reminds me of the planet Luke Skywalker lived on in the Original Star Wars)

8 comments:

brad said...

Woah! Awesome pics cousin. I love the lonely tree, reminds me just a tiny bit of this one:
http://www.artofeurope.com/friedrich/fri8.jpg

What kind of camera do you have?

tyler said...

that bridge in new mexico reminds me of harry potter movies. the planet from Star Wars would of course be Tatooine!

John said...

I agree with all comments and your descriptions. Yes - what kind of camera do you have?!? Not to diminish your eye in the least, though. Thanks for sharing the view from your side of the world.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics, Rocky Moutain National park is great, i've been there several times.

Julie said...

so, you write, you travel, you take awesome pics, is there anything you don't do? next question: do you have a younger brother??! oh wait...

Ditchdigger said...

Brad - Thanks for the link, that was a great picture. My camera unfortunately is just a cheap little point and shoot digital.

Ty - I enjoyed your pics from Mexico as well.

Julie - as Larry the Cable Guy says, "now that's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny."

walter said...

Yo, Jer, since your wife reads all your email, am I suppose to use this as an email interface with you? or are you going to get yourself an email address one of these days?

Ditchdigger said...

Nah, I like having one email address. But I would give my left foot for separate bathrooms.